Monday, July 27, 2020

A Time to Pray

A Time to Pray



Good morning all. Yesterday on Godspell we tried something completely different.
I used a combination of Zoom and Facebook Live to present to you a basic review of the principal kinds of prayer. 
Here is a link to that event which I recorded to the cloud. (I think I"m doing this correctly)
Check this link to see if you can watch the recording herehttps://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/-9UrLoDq6npOa5X_7m_dUZYzPai7X6a82yYc-aIOmBnBnVdhT1qTUGyZRA57Trlw. Password 5kL=7&gV
Here too is a You Tube video of the slide presentation.

I"m still trying to figure out how to download yesterday's Zoom meeting to my YouTube accounct.
Rome wasn't built in a day...be patient with me.
God bless us everyone.

Fr Paul

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thank you very much!